Looking after your roof
Your roof is one of the most important aspects of your home as it helps to protect the frame work of your house and the people living inside, so it is important to know when to replace your roof.
A domestic roof has a life span of between 20 to 40 years depending of the materials it is made from and your environment, although slate roofs can last up to 100 years.
Here at C Hynes Roofing we pride our selves is using only the highest quality materials, best methods and techniques and highly trained roofing specialist to make sure you have a roof that is supplied to the highest standard and to your expectation.
C Hynes Roofing Services
- General maintenance
- Full Re-Roofs Stone, slate and tile specialist
- Emergency Repairs
- Flat roofs (including Pitched conversions)
- Chimney repairs
- UPVC Roofline
- Velux window installations
- Shingle roofs
NVQ level 3 Advanced Slater/Tiler
Why Choose Us?
- Fully trained with over 10 years experience
- All sizes and types of roofing work catered for
- Free no obligation quotations provided quickly
- Competitive prices, value for money every time
- Fast response, especially for emergency roofing work
- No high pressure sales talk, just helpful, friendly free advice
- We always clean up thoroughly after all our jobs
- Traditional pitched Roofing work using quality materials and expertise
- Re roofing, using high quality concrete tiles, pan tiles and clay tiles.
- Flat Roofing, using single ply membranes.
- Traditional lead work on chimneys, valleys and abutments.
- Roofline systems with Fascia boards, soffits and guttering.
- All types of domestic work, general roof repairs & maintenance
- We strip the roof, rescue and reuse all sound slates and renew the damaged roof tiles.
- Breather felt and ventilated dry verge or dry ridge prevents condensation.
- Bottom layer of felt is rot-resistant and we use an eaves drip into the gutter.
- The result is no more loose tiles falling off and causing damage.
- All re-roofing is guaranteed for 10 years