recent customer testimonials
Christian and his team are superb craftsmen. They re-slated my 104 year old roof, installed modern insulation, new lead work, down pipes, etc. – a really first rate, excellent job. This company is professional and honest and I would recommend them without hesitation.
C Hynes Roofing Services responded very quickly to my initial inquiry regarding work that I needed to my guttering, fascias and Chimney Breast. The explanation of the work was thorough and a quote for the work was received in good time. The improvements made were done in a professional and timely manner and I am very pleased with the results and can highly recommend the company.
Geoff Wells, Romiley
Excellent service provided by Christian and the team at C Hynes Roofing. Removed and replaced all our sofits, facias and gutters and installed new UPVC as well as converting a flat roof to a new pitched roof with matching sofits, facias and gutters. Had numerous comments already on the look and quality. All work done in a professional and timely manner and I would not hesitate to recommend C Hynes Roofing. Great job guys and many thanks.
Best regards, Dan Clark
A big thank you to Christian and the team for completing our new roof to such a high standard . We would not think twice in recommending him to anyone. A fantastic roofer with attention to detail second to non and good work ethics, not frightened of a bit of rain either.
Don’t even consider anyone else !
Cheers and all the best! Nigel Snape
NVQ level 3 Advanced Slater/Tiler
Why Choose Us?
- Fully trained with over 10 years experience
- All sizes and types of roofing work catered for
- Free no obligation quotations provided quickly
- Competitive prices, value for money every time
- Fast response, especially for emergency roofing work
- No high pressure sales talk, just helpful, friendly free advice
- We always clean up thoroughly after all our jobs
- Traditional pitched Roofing work using quality materials and expertise
- Re roofing, using high quality concrete tiles, pan tiles and clay tiles.
- Flat Roofing, using single ply membranes.
- Traditional lead work on chimneys, valleys and abutments.
- Roofline systems with Fascia boards, soffits and guttering.
- All types of domestic work, general roof repairs & maintenance
- We strip the roof, rescue and reuse all sound slates and renew the damaged roof tiles.
- Breather felt and ventilated dry verge or dry ridge prevents condensation.
- Bottom layer of felt is rot-resistant and we use an eaves drip into the gutter.
- The result is no more loose tiles falling off and causing damage.
- All re-roofing is guaranteed for 10 years